The successful candidate will be able to conduct all-source intelligence production to identify threats to U.S. interests and strategic warning to defense and national security policy makers; mitigating surprise and supports shaping strategic outcomes; guiding the development of U.S. defense capabilities; identifying and analyzing defense-related economic, social, political, scientific and technological trends; and executing directed tasks. Conduct research and analysis of data, information, and intelligence to produce a wide range of finished all-source intelligence products for senior U.S. defense department and government officials that are in accordance with analytical standards. Attend and participate in meetings, conferences, and working groups as directed. Brainstorm analytic ideas in how strategic warning supports and will be incorporated into critical infrastructure analysis. Build collaborative relationships and outreach between agency and counterparts.
· Experience: Minimum 12 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
· Education: Master’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have Bachelor’s degree related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 years or related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master’s degree.
· Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the labor category activities required to meet mission requirements.
· Demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology. Demonstrates ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks.
· Demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
· Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
· Demonstrates ability to review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic products.
· TS/SCI Clearance w/ CI Polygraph
Submit your resume and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org