The successful candidate will provide in-depth analysis of Drug Trafficking Organization (DTO) networks, capabilities, and intentions. Will be able to develop and maintain expertise on DTOs operating within Latin America and their ability to disrupt stability and undermine governance in the region. Must be able to interpret large amounts of textual and technical data and produce finished intelligence. Representative examples include, but are not limited to: Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs), finished intelligence (FINTEL), filtered real-time data feeds, message traffic, directed-searches results, and task specific, specialized data sources. Must be able to produce finished all-source analytic products. Will be able to develop complex analytical approaches to problems and situations for which data is incomplete, controversial, or for which no precedent exists.
· Must possess experience using link analysis software (e.g. Analyst Notebook and/or Palantir), to accurately display Drug Trafficking Organization networks.
· Experience: Minimum 8 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
· Education: Bachelor’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
· Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
· Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and/or technically advanced. Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
· Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight and direction.
· Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
· Demonstrates ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
· Demonstrates ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
· TS/SCI Clearance w/ polygraph
Submit your resume and interest to email@example.com