Intelligence Analyst (Mid-Level)
Primary Location: Quantico, VA, US
Citizenship: Must be a U.S. Citizen
Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI and willing to take a CI Poly
Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) involves the research, analysis, and production of all-source intelligence products in response to DoD’s acquisition community requests for information on supply chain threats. SCRM Threat Analyst Center (TAC) personnel will primarily develop specific assessments of threats to the supply chain of DoD suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors. Such analysis would be greatly enhanced by having access to strategic-level analysis of Foreign Intelligence Entities (FIEs). Please visit the following link to apply: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=5182&clientkey=A5607D2FEAB16EAF5998116AF03C4C31
- Research, review, edit, plan, prepare, integrate, and publish all-source products, CI studies, plans, and/or products for the Agency, the DoD, and national and international intelligence publications and organizations, ensuring compliance with DIA and IC standards for finished intelligence production.
- Plan, direct, and present reports and assessments (articles, papers, studies, briefings, and other media) focused on foreign intelligence services and entities activities, primarily occurring in or emanating from specific functional or regional areas.
Knowledge and Skills
- All personnel shall be highly proficient in using basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher and 5-7 years of cumulative experience in intelligence analysis and a combination of two or more of the following fields:
- SCRM and threat analysis
- Law Enforcement
- Business analysis
- Experience as a military intelligence analyst can be substituted for up to 7 years of experience on a 1 for 1 basis (eg. 1 year as a military intelligence analyst = 1 year of experience in intelligence analysis).
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
- Normal office environment
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Obsidian Solutions Group (OSG) is a diversified consulting and technology company providing flexible and responsive solutions to federal, state, and local agencies and organizations. Our core domains are overseas and domestic mission support operations, collection/analysis/identification, and information technology. Obsidian Solutions Group is comprised of strategic and operational personnel who provide its clients deep domain expertise across a comprehensive spectrum of skill sets, allowing mission accomplishment and development of long-term capabilities
Obsidian Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, any other non-merit factor, or any other characteristic protected by law.