Mission Essential is currently seeking a Task Order Program Manager who will be responsible for all project or program-related execution and operations, ensuring delivery of services and management/oversight of the direct workforce on a program providing counterterrorism, identity intelligence, watchlisting, biometrics and other analytical support to national-level defense intelligence operations in a watch environment. The Task Order Program Manager will:
· Have full authority to act for the company on all task order matters relating to daily operations of the project or program.
· Be thoroughly familiar with the Performance Work Statement, customer standards and operating procedures, and Mission Essential company policies and procedures.
· Directly supervise the various team leads and be overall responsible for quality and workforce performance.
· Collaborate with the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), Government stakeholders, and the Mission Essential PMO to develop and maintain a detailed work plan, including specific tasks, assignments, work schedule, planned labor hours and funding expenditure projections, to facilitate task order monitoring activities.
· Develop and maintain a Project Management Plan in accordance with the PWS.
· Prepare and submit weekly activity reports, monthly status reports, and presentation materials for periodic project or program progress meetings.
· Perform all other management and administrative tasks required for the continuous successful operation of the project or program.
· Support all Mission Essential growth-related activities as required, including but not limited to writing or reviewing Past Performance, responding to data calls, and support to the proposal/capture teams.
· Seek/identify opportunities to maximize project or program performance (e.g., financial outcomes, organic growth, increased production and/or quality).
- Bachelor or Master Degree with 8+ years of intelligence experience or;
Specialized training and 10+ years of intelligence analysis experience or equivalent intelligence/academic experience
- Subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field (ie – counterterrorism, terrorist identities, biometrics, watchlisting, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal Government or Company oversight.
- Previous experience as an on-site program or project manager on a large intelligence contract or task order
- · Exceptional interpersonal, leadership, and decision making skills
- · Strong written and verbal communication skills
- TS/SCI with polygraph required
· Experience supporting large, national-level counterterrorism centers/operations in either an analytical or leadership capacity
· PMP Certification
Submit your resume and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org