Newly Awarded Multi-million dollar prime 5 year language contract Now Hiring!
If you are working or aspiring to work in today's United States Intelligence Community...NOW is the time to CACI! The Intelligence Solutions Team has immediate opportunities for TS/SCI-cleared Russian Cryptologic Language Training Developers. Positions will be available at Ft. Meade, MD and require some travel.
Cryptologic Language Training Developer shall develop language materials/content to mirror language analyst tasks and update existing materials to meet NSA/CSS language training requirements. Use blended learning techniques which may include a combination of eLearning
tools, video and audio exercises, readings, case studies, and demonstrations of required skills through work-related tasks in accordance with Government guidance.
· Clarify and document customer operational requirements, training objectives and language level of materials.
· Assist in the prioritization of requirements for training development;
Research and leverage classified and unclassified domain-specific language resources for relevant, authentic language content;
· Develop training materials to include transcription, translation, and analysis of operational, task-based exercises;
· Collaborate with language instructors and other Government and Contractor developers in the design, development and documentation of language and domain –specific training materials;
· Employ technology, Adobe C5S, Adobe Premier in developing training materials for language learning that combines blended delivery modes such as online, distance, asynchronous eLearning technology and self –paced instruction;
· Collaborate with SIGINT Operations technical experts as well as other Government and Contractor instructors and developers to obtain and develop language materials;
· Develop practical evaluations to test the student’s mastery of the learning and/or performance objectives;
· Identify and recommend learning applications and tools that enhance training delivery;
· Team with other Government and contract language instructors and developers;
· Provide technical guidance for the design, development, and delivery of technology-mediated learning activities and content for Government approval;
· Design and develop practical evaluation methods to test the student’s mastery of the learning and/or performance objectives;
· Aggregate and analyze customer and student feedback and other metrics regarding the success of training;
· Review new and existing materials, and training documentation to ensure they meet sound ISD principles and NCS guidelines and standards; provide written feedback with recommendations and proposed changes to the Government; develop and implement solutions to fix deficiencies;
****A current TS/SCI security clearance with a Polygraph is required****
· Master’s Degree in language, Areas Studies, Education, Education Technology, ISD or other directly related discipline.
· A speaker with native capability and a minimum ILR proficiency level 4 in reading, listening and speaking in the standard form of the language to be taught and a minimum ILR proficiency level 2 in reading, writing, speaking and listening in English OR a speaker with native capability in English and a minimum ILR proficiency level 3 in reading and listening in the standard form of the language to be taught. Skill levels must be documented within the last 3 years;
· Eight (8) years SIGINT or Intelligence Community experience as a language analyst and/or language instructor.
· Of the eight (8) experience, three (3) years experience, within the last ten (10) years, of applied practical experience developing, documenting and /or updating basic, intermediate, and advanced language training materials following the principles of ISD.
· In lieu of the relevant Master’s Degree; six (6) additional years of applied, practical experience in the language education, instructional design or language analysis fields for a total of seventeen (17) years OR a B.A./B. S and an additional two (2) years experience in the language education, instructional design or language analysis fields for a total of thirteen (13) years of work experience may be substituted.
· One (1) year experience typing, using English and appropriate foreign language fonts, keyboards, and computer software.
· Three (3) years experience, within the last ten (10) years in the synchronous and asynchronous instructional systems design and in the development of skills-based instruction to adults to include using web-based or distance learning teaching technologies,( e.g., Centra, Blackboard , Question mark, Sum Total).
Interested candidates are encouraged to email their resume highlighting their DLPT scores as well as their experience teaching and/or developing training on topics of interest to the Government and Intelligence Community to Mr. Frederic Hairson, Lead Technical Recruiter, at Freddie.Hairson@CACI.com.