DUTIES: Support the USSOCOM “Sovereign Challenge” program to provide a series of phased strategic engagements with Washington DC-based foreign defense attaches and associated diplomats and other experts aligned with Strategic Operations Forces (SOF) priorities.
LOCATION: Tampa, FL
· Must have at least 5 years of DOD-related public diplomacy experience
· Must have a BS degree in Public Diplomacy or related public service discipline.
· Must have at least 5 years of management, communication, and leadership skills in overseeing engagements with at least 100 Distinguished Visitors from at least 60 sovereign nations.
· Possess written and oral communication skills to converse with Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), State/Democracy Human Rights Labor (DRL), American embassies overseas and Defense Attachés in DC to assure the execution of Congressional requirements under the Leahy Human Rights vetting process as demonstrated by 5 years of successful compliance with the Section 620M of the Foreign Assistance Act of 1961.
· Possess two years’ experience with DOS International Vetting and Security Tracking (INVEST) system.
· Demonstrate at least 3 years’ experience in planning for large-scale (>30 individual) Distinguished Visitor events on behalf of senior leadership, to include: conducting research and presenting recommendations on various venues, scheduling and leading site surveys, and presenting site survey results to the Government.
· Requires TS/SCI clearance
CONTACT: Tony Gray at GX COR, LLC at email@example.com (813) 389-9376