DUTIES: Support the USSOCOM “Sovereign Challenge” program to provide a series of phased strategic engagements with Washington DC-based foreign defense attaches and associated diplomats and other experts aligned with Strategic Operations Forces (SOF) priorities.
LOCATION: Tampa, FL
· Must have the ability to communicate verbally in Arabic and English with foreign Defense Attachés at language proficiency level 2.
· Must have at least 2 years of experience as a Defense Attaché, Foreign Area Officer (FAO), Political Advisor (POLAD) or Deputy POLAD, or Foreign Liaison Officer (FLO)/ (in any GCC or Functional Combatant Command (FCC) to more fully comprehend Department of State (DOS) Public Diplomacy goals.
· Must have experience in planning, executing and facilitating group discussions and produce tangible results to include analysis useful to USSOCOM Enterprise as demonstrated in previous facilitator group discussions/strategic forums.
· Ability to do comprehensive research and produce innovative thought-pieces, topics and processes to further improve Sovereign Challenge as demonstrated in public or private publications
· Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or 3 years demonstrated project management experience.
· Must have 1 year experience using MS Office products including SharePoint, word, and PowerPoint on a daily basis.
· Requires TS/SCI clearance
CONTACT: Tony Gray at GX COR, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org (813) 389-9376