Courseware Developer: $66,000/year + Expat package
• Undergraduate degree in any discipline (Preferably Language Education)
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience teaching English as a Second/Foreign language and demonstrated expertise in developing lessons for listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
• Designs and develops engaging, effective study materials, online courses, and learning activities.
• Sets instructional design expectations and guiding SMEs/instructors through the definition of learning goals, design approach, and content requirements.
• Produces course outlines based on the learning product’s objectives.
• Participates in generating ideas for engaging learning activities
• Develops materials using learning technologies expertise, creating exceptional interactive learning experiences that meet the instructional intent and optimize delivery options
• Assists and works collaboratively with program staff/instructors to coordinate the production of new content items, material and tools to enhance the curricula.