Blended Learning (DABL) Specialist: $66,000/year + Expat package
- Undergraduate degree in any discipline teaching or supporting technology enhanced learning (Preferably Language Education)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in implementing blended learning strategies within Language Training Programs to augment learning outcomes and instructional effectiveness.
- Demonstrated experience in the following areas: instructional design, learning analytics; and developing online, blended, virtual, and in person training programs, tools and materials
- Assists in developing strategies using technology and complicated software as an instructional tool.
- Consults with program members to determine technological needs and to recommend solutions that will aid in the achievement of learning outcomes.
- Designs and develop assessment and evaluations for blended and online courses.
- Provides analysis of online learning usage patterns to suggest improvements to more effectively achieve learning outcomes.
- In partnership with course instructors, designs and develops learning activities for blended and online courses.
- Assists in maintaining online curricular content, keeping high standard of readability across wide range of browsers.
- Provides academic technology related and General trouble shooting with specific technology issues or supported course related software.
- Proven record as an excellent collaborator and communicator with the ability to deliver high quality work on tight deadlines; demonstrated creativity and attention to detail