Instructors (multiple): $54,000/year + Expat package
• Undergraduate degree in any discipline plus 120-hour TESOL teaching.
• Two years’ experience in teaching/training, preferably teaching English as a Second or a Foreign Language to adults utilizing blended learning methodologies. (Experience teaching DLI ELC American Language Course is a PLUS)
• Computer literacy and excellent knowledge of using technology and complicated software in classes.
• Excellent command of the lexicon and grammar of spoken and written Standard English.
• Highly motivated individual with the ability to assess and adapt to the proficiency needs of learners.
• Able to teach a rigorous, standardized focused curriculum, and implement new instructional methodologies IAW the best practices
• Conduct classes in an engaging, interactive and enthusiastic manner that is facilitative and student-centered.
• The ability to work with an established lesson plan and maintain pacing of the daily schedule.
• Ability to create an environment where students feel comfortable speaking, and guide student through proper speech patterns and pronunciation.
• Experience teaching reading comprehension, developing student writing, and teaching vocabulary while ensuring the usage and application in writing.
• Respectful of the students’ cultural differences and supportive of their unique needs.