Senior ELT Project Manager - $78,000 to $100,000 + expat package
Employer: Multinational Defense and Security Solutions Company
Salary: $78,000 to $100,000 + expat package
Location: Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Start date: As soon as possible
Years Experience: Minimum 10-15 years
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the development and delivery of instructional services on assigned projects.
- Managing and directs the project team to assure all technical, schedule, and delivery requirements are met.
- Working closely with Program Manager to provide detailed project data for formal cost, schedule and performance tracking and reporting.
- Being responsible for the performance of employees working contract tasks and ensuring the appropriate resources are provided and available for project execution IAW contract requirements.
- Interfacing with the customer project lead to ensure products and services are delivered in accordance with contract requirements.
- US or UK passport is mandatory.
- BA/BS degree in business management, education or equivalent.
- Experience with management techniques, especially with Academic Instruction in a formal classroom setting
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary training teams for the development of complex instructional tasks
- A minimum of 10-15 years of specialized experience in managing training projects preferably for military related requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to provide guidance and direction to large teams in the required tasks.
- Proven expertise in the management and control of project resources.
- Proven successful interaction with senior military and Government personnel.
- A degree in TEFL or TSOL certification is desirable
- Former military experience.
- Experience with English Language Training in the Gulf Region, including familiarity and experience in teaching and managing the execution of the DLI/ALC curriculum in a formal military environment and/or significant experience teaching in the ESL community.
- Management or administrative experience in a military academy - overseeing faculty, facility, and classroom logistics and processes.